Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Please Vote For Me!


Alright my lovely Page Turners. I have entered into a contest to win a signed ARC, or finished copy of Ally Condie’s Matched! I did all my own photography and design for the cover and you can read how much work I put into it here.
However, if that wasn’t enough to convince you that I deserve to win I would ask that you go over to Enna’s blog and vote for your personal favorite. Besides my own entry, of course, my two favorites are covers nine and thirteen. So, I hope, if you don’t vote for me, that you will vote for one of them!
Just as a little propaganda for you, if I win, you get to read a truthful review of the book before it hits the shelves, you know me, I keep it real!
Alright, I am not above begging, so here it goes, please vote for cover Number 10!
Also, if you post this on your blog, your facebook, e-mail it to your friends, or tweet it out, please leave a link below so I can reward you!
Tell me if you voted for me in the comments below!

Blessings,
Gabrielle Carolina <3

Gabrielle's bookshelf: currently-reading

Go Ask AliceWuthering HeightsEclipseWicked: The Life and Times of the Wicked Witch of the WestRedeeming LoveTwo-way Street

More of Gabrielle's books »
Gabrielle's currently-reading book recommendations, reviews, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists

No comments: