Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Update! Contests! Contest Craze! Winners! General Epicness!

Hey! It's been too long and I have missed updating y'all so that is what I intend to do!

First of all, have you seen my awesome game-show-esque way to win a copy of Sean Griswold's Head? No? Then click on that picture of Sean's Gorgeous head there ->

Also, an INTERNATIONAL CONTEST going on! Click the link! 

Secondly, please go and read my new Policy Page; it will tell you more about contests, the books I read and has a cool picture of me and a Very Popular Author *cough*StephaniePerkins*cough* on it!

Thirdly, WINNERS!


Other Words for Love by Lorraine Zago Rosenthal~ Tara

Winter Longing by Tricia Mills~ Linda Henderson

Forget You by Jenn Echols~ Five For Fighting

Ten Cents a Dance by Christine Fletcher~ Christi Adellizzi

April and Oliver by Tess Callahan~ Kyla and Katelyn

Nightshade by Andrea Cremer~ Jodie @ Uniquely Moi Books

Delirium by Lauren Oliver~ Vivian and Dayse

These is Vivian's entry, Dayse's is having a spitting war with my Mac and if I get it to all work out I shall Tweet it later. Sorry, Dayse! Both were awesome BTW.



And Finally CONTEST CRAZE BEGINS!!!!! Click the link to enter a word of Epic proportions hosted by the beautiful, wonderful, brilliant Cindy. 

Also, stay on the lookout for a Vlog from yours truly about a new HUGE contest here on the MPB. 



No comments: