Saturday, November 20, 2010

IMM (12)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme created by Kristi, The Story Siren, who is beautiful and wonderful and has amazing books!






This week, In My Mailbox, I got-

Looks by Madeleine George

Losing Faith by Jaden (a debut authors read!)



April and Oliver by Tess Callahan (Reminds me of The Notebook somehow.)

Aurelia by Anne Osterland (The sequel comes out soon!)

Academy 7 by Anne Osterland (I have been dying for this book for years!)

Love the One You’re With by Emily Griffin (Griffin is awesome!)

The Remarkable Life and Times of Eliza Rose by Mary Hooper (Eliza Rose, how gorgeous!)

The Queens Pawn by Christy English (A Royal fiction centered around the Medieval Royals, not the Tudors, wow!)

Fairies and the Quest For Neverland ARC by Gail Carson Levine (The little girl is named Gwendolyn, which is my number one name for a daughter)

I also got a new long-distance camera lens! It’s amazing, I can’t wait to start shooting!

And two new book ends that have a bird and cage design! I am a huge fan of the bird/cage décor.

Here is an interesting Gabrielle tidbit, no matter what store I am in, or what I am looking at, clothes, coats, shoes, jewelry, sunglasses, I will inevitable pick up Steve Madden first. Always. I don’t even look at the label, I just choose my favorite of the selection and it is Madden. I am a Madden Girl, hear me roar!

So, in light of this trivia, I think you can guess the label on my brand new heels!

From NetGalley:

Adios, Nirvana by Conrad Wesselhoef (ok, in my mind I said- Wessel-helluvah-last-name, didn't you?!)

Here Lies Bridget by Paige Harbison


So what did you get in your mailbox?

Happy reading!

Blessings,

Gabrielle

By the way, that little sweetie? She wants you to become a follower, she might appear again, if you do! Her name is Sofie Rose.

5 comments:

Sab H. said...

Cool books! I really want to read Losing Faith! Happy reading ;)

Yiota said...

You got many great books! I so want Academy 7 too!:D Hope you like it!

My In My Mailbox

Miss Page-Turner said...

Hey nice mailbox, and an ARC aswell yay! Enjoy your new reads and have a nice sunday:)
Here is my Mailbox

And don't forget to check out my giveaway, ending on Nov 30th and open internationally, here!

Belinda said...

Great mailbox this week. Happy reading ! Here's my mailbox this week

Zakiya LadyWings said...

Great books for this week!

Happy Reading,
Zakiya - My IMM this week

Dont miss my new meme!