Monday, April 23, 2012

Unwind: A Short Film

MainstayPro was the film company that first made Rue's death come to life in their short film of The Hunger Games. 

Now they've portrayed the affects of being Unwound, a futuristic phenomena from Neal Shusterman's novel, Unwind.

I started rocking back and forth, I covered my ears, and I still feel nauseous, the same emotions I felt when I first read the book. With the sequel to the masterpiece hitting shelves later this year, now is the perfect time to watch your first Unwinding...




5 comments:

Kat C @ Books and Sensibility said...

I just read this book over the summer and it was the first 5 star review on the blog. This is an interesting idea for a short film.

Thanks for sharing.

Angela's Anxious Life said...

OH WOW!! Thanks for posting!!

Angie

Enna Isilee said...

Short moment of bragging: Those people live in my area (the people who make all the vids), and I met Neal Shusterman this fall.

I'm done now. THANK YOU for posting! That was SO GOOD!

Allie_ said...

I got chills watching it. One of the most disturbing scenes in the book only with a different character experiencing it firsthand...Unwind was such an amazing book. One of a kind. Truly

Kate said...

Ugh! Its like watching a train wreck, you know what's going to happen yet you can't stop watching it. . . .*cries* Heard a real Unwind moving is going to be made, not sure if I could handle that.