Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Mod Podge Thoughts (3)


Jane Eyre

by Charlotte Bronte


Thots:

I've heard that if you love Wuthering Heights, if it speaks to your soul and you understand Cathy, the great, tragic heroine, then it is near impossible to also understand the notions of one Jane Eyre. I hold to this.  #TeamCathy

The Iron Knight

by Julie Kagawa


Thots:

Capturing a unique voice in the world of the Iron Fey, Kagawa paints a gorgeous picture of the world beyond the three kingdoms- Iron, Winter & Summer- and to the ends of the earth!

Sweet Venom

by Tera Lynn Childs


Thots:

I have a love/hate relationship with TLC. This one bored me to death, I couldn't even get to Greer's chapters I was so off-put by Gretchen and so bored by Grace. The girls are fabulously well-named, however!

The Book of Blood and Shadow

by Robin Wasserman


Thots:

I'm using the UK cover for this one as the US cover is one of my most loathed and the story is one of my favorites of the year! Not without its faults, Blood and Shadow is a fantastic, stand-alone novel of espionage, lies and foreign worlds both here and past.

The Night Circus

by Erin Morgenstern


Thots:

Marvelous. Just marvelous! This book is pure imagination engagement. 

No comments: