32. If you could read in a foreign language, which language would you chose?
I love reading in French, but something completely new, like Elven would be lovely.
33. Most intimidating book you’ve ever read?
Rebecca by Daphne Du Maurier, in fact I was so intimidated that I put it down and didn’t pick it up for two more years! I was twelve when I tried for it the first time and now it is one of my favorite books.
34. Most intimidating book you’re too nervous to begin?
Currently my bookshelf is holding The Swan Thieves by Elizabeth Kostova and Winter Rose by Jennifer Donnelly; those are both very big.
35. Favorite Poet?
Elizabeth Barrett Browning
36. How many books do you usually have checked out of the library at any given time?
Depends on when they come in, I order my books to a specific library and go to pick them up.
37. How often have you returned book to the library unread?
Occasionally, but it’s usually because I begin them and know that I won’t enjoy the read.
38. Favorite fictional character?
Favorite? Hah. I will say this, I have a dream where I host a large Tea-Party and all my favorite literary heroine’s sit to my left, all my literary crushes, my right.
39. Favorite fictional villain?
Selia from Goose Girl.
40. Books I’m most likely to bring on vacation?
Whatever I care to read from by TBR shelf at the time.
41. The longest I’ve gone without reading.
Probably a week, but that week was a few years ago.
I Am really excited for this book:
The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
Check out the Cover Reveal!