Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Vote For Me!

I’ve made it to the finals of Truth Be Told’s contest for a signed copy of Freefall by Mindi Scott!


Mindi herself commented on my photograph, saying:

Mindi Scott's opinion:

This is a super-cool font for the title and the image is definitely representative of the book itself. I think that a tipped-over bottle of booze in photography--especially shot from this type of an angle--has the affect of making people take pause and consider all sorts of dramatic possibilities!

As you know I do all my own original photography and editing. I really hope you will vote for me, but I think my competitors deserve their spots as well.

As a bonus, you don’t have to be a follower of Truth Be Told’s to vote! Just enter any valid e-mail address you have.

Vote number 8!

No comments: