Sunday, January 29, 2012

IMM 53: Let Me Entertain You

In which I try to make up for how late this is with humor...

Thank you to:

Little, Brown Books

Simon and Shuster


Daisy Whitney

Kelly Keaton

Jodi Meadows

People mentioned:

Steph Su

Danny Marks


Celine said...

Awesome IMM, Gabrielle!♥ Really really love your Vlog! It was funny and awesome!! Gosh, I really adore The Way We Broke Up's hardback and spine, like you said. And thank you for giving us the time to admire The Selection's cover! Really appreciated! LOL. I also love The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight!!! It was so sweet. I can't wait to read Bittersweet too!!! Happy reading and have a great weekend! Old follower! :)

Celine @ Forget-me-not

Jessirae said...

Love your IMM vlog. So cute and funny :DD (writing this as I watch :D <3 )
So many pretty and awesome books you got this week. So so jealous! :]
I want to read The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight oh so bad! And Why We Broke up! I want want! <33Oh Christ, and Bittersweet too!

Graffiti Moon IS AWESOME! I loved that book!
MAJOR JEALOUS ALERT for The Last Echo! I need that book like nowww.

Hope you love all the books you got. I agree, getting books is the best thing on Earth. Happy Reading <3


Mundie Moms said...

Love your IMM!!! It was so lovely to finally meet you in person last weekend at ALA! Happy Reading!

Kelsey said...

So jealous you got a copy of The Last Echo! Happy reading :)

A Beautiful Madness said...

Great Mailbox! You got some really great books. I still haven't read the second book in the Body Finder series, but I do hope you'll enjoy the third book. It sounds excellent.
My IMM post
A Beautiful Madness

Megan Swicegood said...

Lots of fun stuff in there! I picked up The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight too! I'm super envious of your copy of The Last Echo. Happy Reading!
Megan @ Read It, See It

Anna said...

Ohhh I hope you love Statistical Probability, it looks so cute! It's been sitting on my shelf for awhile now and I want to start it soon!

Anna @ Literary Exploration

Totally Booked Solid said...

new follower. Wish i was brave enough to do a vlog but then I would have to get out of my pjs and actually put on makeup lol so not for me lol here is my IMM if you wanna follow back

A. Knight said...

DUDE, let's just skip right to the part where you GOT THE SELECTION. I would hate you if that were possible, but clearly I've told you I love your vlogs so can't really say that. But, man, I'm so jelly and stuff. Review it. Soon. PLEASE.

You know, I don't think I've ever *licked* any of my books. Which makes me wonder WHY HAVEN'T I? And AHHH *squeals* Kelly Keaton totally wrote to you. How awesome!

Have an amazing reading week!

- Asher (from Paranormal Indulgence)

Kary said...

New follower! OMG, I loved your vlog - you are hilarious! And can I say how jealous I am of all the finished copies...and Selection??? Yummy! Here is my IMM if you'd like to follow back:

Reading Angel said...

I can go without chocolate the whole time I'm watching your video!! What a coincidence!! <3

Emily said...

I watched this and like 6 seconds in I was like, "OMG, I totally have to follow her when this is over." xD
Great job! ^^

Meghan @ Books and a Cup of Tea said...

You're absolutely hilarious! I also got a few of those Little, Brown books :D.

And Glimmerrrr! I have that one on its way and I'm so excited!

Great, great books! Enjoy all this amazing reading!

Meghan at Books and a Cup of Tea

Nereyda1003 said...

Great set of books! New blog follower. Check out my IMM and follow me back via GFC if possible at: