Tuesday, December 27, 2011

2011 Author Wrap-Up with Myra Mcentire


What was the best book you've read all year? Tell me about it! 

MM: Oh my word! So hard to choose. I've just read WONDERSTRUCK with my son, and he is not a fan of reading, so probably that one. It's an absolutely gorgeous book.

What was your favorite thing you wrote?

MM: TIMEPIECE is the follow up to HOURGLASS, and writing it almost killed me. But I learned so much, not just about writing, but about life and balance and what's important.

What was your biggest writing struggle, and how did you overcome it?

MM: Writing with small children! I overcame it when the last one went to Kindergarten!

What can we expect from you in the new year? 

MM: Well, the follow up to HOURGLASS, called TIMEPIECE, and hopefully some short stories from the HOURGLASS world.

Write down your 'Writing Resolution of 2012!'

MM: Just keep swimming. :D


Myra McEntire
HOURGLASS ~ Egmont USA 
http://myramcentire.com


" ... the story centers itself in Emerson's voice--by turns sardonic, world weary, ardent, and hopeful." --Publisher's Weekly


No comments: