Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Blog Updates 11/2/11

Blog Updates! 

1,000 followers! 

It happened! I've hit 1,000 followers. Wow. Thank you all so, so much. 

I feel like her right now:

Tumblr_ljp93vninq1qa4asao1_500_large

Contest Winner!

Becky from Stories and Sweeties is the winner of Breadcrumbs by Anne Ursu!

If you didn't win, don't despair, I have another contest going on for an ARC of Audition by Stasia Ward Kehoe! Follow this Link to enter!

Iron Knight Photo Contest:




I have entered Harlequin Teen's photo contest in honor of The Iron Knight by Julie Kagawa. (Which was bloody freaking fantastic in case you don't know!)  You can check out all the entries HERE and if you like my photo best, you can vote for me once every 24 hours HERE! You can also tweet about the contest on the page! Just saying...

Trade ARCs:



I have updated the Trading Post (yes, this means a new video of me singing!) and all the books available currently are ARCs. E-mail me, because I want to trade you!

That's it. Oh, wait. I'm going to be NaNoWriMo-ing it up this month. Well, sort of. I'm not going to let it rule my decisions, but I'm going to let the month prod me towards spending more time writing as a whole. 


All my love,


Gabrielle Carolina

1 comment:

Kate said...

The Iron Knight is my next read after Vicki Keire's Darkness in the Blood and I'm soooo excited to get started on it. Between writing and the new baby, I have precious little time to read, however, so it may be a while before I learn if I agree with your assessment. *sigh*