Monday, July 4, 2011

The Lust List (July)

Happy Fourth! Every Fourth you get Fireworks, today you get a Lust List.

The Lust List is a feature I do to spotlight books I am lusting after each month. If you want to participate, I would be honored, but please, be respectful and link to me in your post.

Love, G.C.

Everblue by Brenda Pandos

Why: Mermaids. The title. The Cover.

Wildfire by Karsten Knight

Why: I knew about this book before I knew about this author, but now that I've met Karsten and begun enjoying his Vlogs on YA Rebels I can't not read this book.

Touch of Frost by Jennifer Estep

Why: Have you noticed that Indie/self-published authors keep writing cooler stuff? This is some "cooler stuff" (pun intended.)
Paradise by Jill S. Alexander

A Love story set to the tune of Country music, as all love stories should be.

Emerald by Karen Wallace

Why: Emerald is one of the lesser-known YA Historical novels of the year, I'm for it!

Dreams of Significant Girls by Cristina Garcia

Why: This title! I would kill to come up with a title half so intriguing! 

Sass & Serendipity by Jennifer Ziegler

Why: Honestly, I keep reading Modern-Austen tales hoping to find a good one. I'm still searching.

Undercurrent by Tricia Rayburn

Why: Sirens. And do you see these new covers?!

Small Town Sinners by Melissa Walker

Why: I'm curious, will this be Small-Town-America Christian bashing, or something smart? I'm hoping for the latter.

And now, because I love you, and because they're my favorite, Fireworks:


2 comments:

Ynysawdre Elderly Residents Association said...

Great post and you have added to my wish-list - I shall not be thanking you ;D

Kate said...

OMG, Talk about Cover Love. I'm sooo getting Small Town Sinners, just because of that kick-ass cover!!!