Saturday, April 9, 2011

IMM (28) Memory, All Alone in the Moonlight

In which Ma Belle Chiot (my beautiful puppy, for all of you who don't speak french) is adorable.



In which I tell you about the books I forgot to mention in take one of this party.

 


For Review~

Sometimes it Happens by Lauren Barnholdt (Around the World ARC Tours)

Stay by Deb Caletti

The Six Rules of Maybe by Deb Caletti 

Athena the Wise by Joan Holub and Suzanne Williams

[Thank you to Simon & Shuster, Simon Pulse and Aladdin Books!]

From friends/traded~ 
Indigo Blues by Danielle Joseph

Sleepless by Cyn Balog

The Orcale of Dating by Allison van Diepen

Stork by Wendy Delsol

Glass by Ellen Hopkins

The Ivy by Laura Kunze and Rina Onur

[Thank you to Andye and Amy over at Reading Teen, people, go virtually accost them with love]

Bought~

When Rose Wakes by Christopher Golden

From the Library~

Psych Major Syndrome by Alicia Thompson

Incarceron by Catherine Fischer

Cate of the Lost Colony by Lisa Klein

Birthmarked by Caragh O'Brien

Jellico Road by Melina Marchetta

Not That Kind of Girl by Siobhan Vivian

You Are Not Here by Samantha Shutze 


3 comments:

Andye said...

I can't believe you forgot all those books!! Sorry you didn't like The Ivy! :(

Gina @ My Precious said...

Lots of good reads Stay has really held my attention. Almost 2/3 through with that one. Hope you enjoy all your great books.

BookChic said...

LOL I loved both The Ivy (and its sequel) and Psych Major Syndrome. Psych was especially good- I got an ARC and adored it. But I do remember that hardly anyone reviewed it when it came out. It was sad. :(