Thursday, March 17, 2011

Most Anticipated: Contest Craze

       Princess Bookie has challenged us as part of Contest Craze to choose the number one book we are most looking anticipating to, however... like any good bibliophile with over 1,000 books on her Goodreads shelf I cannot pick Just. One! Instead I am using this as an opportunity to creatively show off all the books you may not know about that I am holding-my-breath to hold in my hands.


Because of the Prequel: The Fox Inheritance by Mary Pearson
Because of the Character: Fury of the Phoenix by Cindy Pon
Because of the Hype: Divergent by Veronica Roth
Because of the Summary: The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
Because I have to know what Happens: Song of the Nile by Stephanie Dray
Because of my Addiction to the Fey: The Faerie Ring by Kiki Hamilton
Because of the Title *snort*: Never Sit Down in a Hoopskirt and Other Things I learned in Southern Belle Hell by Crickett Rumely
Because of the series: Cleopatra Confesses: a Young Royals Novel by Carolyn Meyer
Because of the Cover: The Name of the Star by Maureen Johnson
Because it’s the Truth: The Summer Before Boys by Nora Raleigh Baskin
Because of the Author: Amplified by Tara Kelly
Because of the Subject Matter: Forbidden by Tabitha Sazuma
Because it’s an Adult Debut: The American Heiress by Daisy Goodwin


So, what’s on your list?

No comments: