Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Winter's Passage: An Iron Fey novella

Winter’s Passage


Author: Julie Kagawa

Publisher: Published in E-book format

Pages: 52

Read Time: An hour

Rating (1-5): 5

Tag Words: Fey, Iron, series, Puck, Oberon, Titania, Love Triangle, Prince, Mab, Warrior, fairytale, Changeling, Sixteenth birthday, love story, adventure, humor, novella



My summary: Meghan and Ash have returned to the Nevernever, and are being hunted be an enemy as ancient as time.



My Review:

I really hope this Novella gets published in tangible format! I loved reading this; it gave me a look at Ash, even if all the bits were hard to endure emotionally. I mean, what do you say to your beloved when he says he will watch you die if his witch of a mother wants him to? Meghan really has no sense of self-preservation.

The enemy is very cool; a great addition to the Fey land controlled by mortal’s imaginations.

My only complaint is that the reiteration got redundant. Since this Novella is only available online, you would think that only fans of the book would take the time to search out the story and read, thus not needing the constant re-cap of The Iron King. Oh well, I still enjoyed it!
I read Winter’s Passage in less than an hour, I read really fast, the only reason a book ever takes more than a day or two to read is if “real life” gets in the way of my read time.

No comments: