42. Name a book that you could/would not finish.
I won’t name them, but I do review them! And I tell you how far I got.
43. What distracts you easily when you’re reading?
If I am distracted the book will be rated a three, there really is nothing that can come between me and an excellent read!
44. Favorite film adaptation of a novel?
The Lord of the Rings was epic, but I also loved The Lovely Bones.
45. Most disappointing film adaptation?
These sort of films are the rule, not the exception
46. The most money I’ve ever spent in the bookstore at one time?
The answer to this question will embarrass me, so I respectfully decline
47. How often do you skim a book before reading it?
I will read the back cover, or jacket flap, I’m not a skimmer.
48. What would cause you to stop reading a book half-way through?
If I am bored, if I am rolling my eyes, if the plot that was described is not the plot the author followed through with.
49. Do you like to keep your books organized?
Yes I do need to keep them organized, and I usually rearrange them at least once a week, just to look at them, sometimes.
50. Do you prefer to keep books or give them away once you’ve read them?
I keep them if I loved them, sometimes even if I just “liked” it. Others I will swap, or use for a contest. Some I sell back to my Indie bookstore.
51. Are there any books you’ve been avoiding?
Yes, paranormal, witchcraft and the like. Blah.
52. Name a book that made you angry.
The Lonely Hearts Club by Elizabeth Eulberg. I really hated her characters and how one dimensional such a powerful message became in her hands. Boo.
53. A book you didn’t expect to like but did?
Adios, Nirvana by Conrad Wesselhoeft
54. A book that you expected to like but didn’t?
Tons! I get disappointed often, the most recent case (as of this writing) is Wish by Alexandra Bullen
55. Favorite guilt-free, pleasure reading?
I don’t get this question, I read what I love and don’t apologize for any of it.