1. Thank and link back to the person that gave this award.
2. Answer the 10 survey questions.
3. Pass the award along to 15 bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic.
4. Contact the bloggers you’ve picked to let them know about the award.
1. If you blog anonymously are you happy doing it that way; if you are not anonymous do you wish you had started out anonymously so you could be anonymous now?
I don’t think I am anonymous, I’m southern, so I use my full given name Gabrielle Carolina. I’m a Belle that way, think Katie Scarlett, ah, now you get it. I like being able to be real.
2. Describe one incident that shows your inner stubborn side:
Inner stubborn side? How about outer stubborn side.
3. What do you see when you really look at yourself in the mirror?
Some days (today actually) I think, “Hey, movie star.” Other days I think I look exhausted and beat down. I feel like I’m good at knowing the difference, but don’t try and disagree about my off days. When I’m on, I’m on like Donkey Kong, but when I’m off, there is no wattage.
4. What is your favourite summer cold drink?
Virgin Strawberry Daiquiris.
5. When you take time for yourself, what do you do?
I’m not making this up to make myself sound more literary, I swear, but I go to my local half price bookstore and get lost in the vibe. Then I pull out my wallet and fork it over.
6. Is there something you still want to accomplish in your life? What is it?
Totally, everything. I can’t wait to fall in love, I can’t wait to be a mom. I want to adopt from foreign countries as well as adopt foster children. I want to have a private psychology practice centered around music therapy for children in the system, children who are adjusting to their new, adoptive families and children suffering from Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder. I want to write a couple of novels and I want to live in Europe. I also plan on volunteering at different orphanages throughout my life.
7. When you attended school, were you the class clown, the class overachiever , the shy person, or always ditching?
Depended on the school. You know Sarah Dessen’s newest book, “What Happened To Goodbye.” I wouldn’t be surprised if the main character’s name was Gabrielle.
8. If you close your eyes and want to visualize a very poignant moment of your life what would you see?
The Best Is Yet To Come...
9. Is it easy for you to share your true self in your blog or are you more comfortable writing posts about other people or events?
When a book really hits me and lodges itself in a familiar place within my heart, I usually share why the book affected me so much. Also, I hope I’m funny when I write, I’m really funny in real life. I know I am truthful on the blog and that is something you can count on always coming from me. That sounds like my true self.
10. If you had the choice to sit down and read or talk on the phone, which would you do and why?
Read, why even ask?
Rebecca’s Book Blog
Books Complete Me
Lost in a Y.A. Wonderland
Vania’s Life Captures
Vision Quest Fail
An Addicted Book Reader
Blog of Characters
You Can’t Call It ‘It’