Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Winner of the first subscriber contest!


 Congrats to Kelsey!


I randomly chose Kelsey’s name and she is the first winner of the subscriber contest!

Kelsey, please leave a comment below with your address and the book you want from my have list, found here:

http://www.swap.com/user/SweetCarolina3/havelist/

For security purposes your comment will not be published on the blog, the comment will only be seen by myself via an approval e-mail.

Alright, so for the rest of you, get your friends and fellow bloggers to subscribe, you are my first ten and I would love to know a little about you. If you want to comment on this post, or on another post, and tell me a bit about yourself, please do!

Alright Page Turners, I will see you again at 20 subscribers, when there will be two winners.

BTW previous winners will be disqualified from this series of contests, therefore we will have no repeat winners, but if I get to host another contest along the way, which has nothing to do with the subscription goals, then please enter away!

 
Gabrielle's bookshelf: currently-reading

Go Ask AliceWuthering HeightsEclipseWicked: The Life and Times of the Wicked Witch of the WestRedeeming LoveTwo-way Street

More of Gabrielle's books »
Gabrielle's currently-reading book recommendations, reviews, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists

No comments: