Saturday, April 14, 2012

Messenger Photography

As many of you know, I am a photographer in addition to loving books and writing books. 



I have a page for my work, but have never offered services, or prints to my followers, mostly because I don't really think my readers care, but recently I've been approached about portrait sittings by several authors. Obviously bloggers and freelance author can benefit, as well, and sometimes it is just nice to have professional work displayed. 

So I'm polling you all anonymously. You can tell me your price point, your time limits and comfort zones all without committing to anything. I will never be able to match a reader with a set of answers, so please be honest! 

Here are some samples of my work. Please peruse and then fill out the form. Follow this link to see the Messenger Photography page!

Every question you answer means a piece of chocolate you will consume is calorie-free!


Also, if you want to leave your name and a way to contact you in a comment, you will be entered to win some swag for filling out the form!








As always, Messenger Photography retains all rights to all Messenger Photography originals, and they cannot be copied or distributed without my consent.


1 comment:

Emily White said...

Wow! Your pictures are GORGEOUS!! I've seriously been wanting to update my author picture and I am going to BEA. I would LOVE it if you'd do mine.

You know what! I'll just email you! :)