Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday (18)

Waiting on Wednesday is a meme created by Breaking The Spine to spotlight some pre-release books bloggers are itching to get their hands on!
I’ve decided to do things a bit differently here on the Mod Podge Bookshelf. As a penniless and raged college student, I can’t afford to just drop everything and buy a book at full price when it’s first released, sometimes there’s some waiting involved. So, not only will I spotlight pre-release books from my wishlist, but also books on my wishlist that have been released recently that are not in my possession.
Here we go!



Future Imperfect by K. Ryer Breese
Between the Sea and Sky by Jaclyn Dolamore
Flawless by Lara Chapman

Gabrielle's bookshelf: currently-reading

Go Ask AliceWuthering HeightsEclipseWicked: The Life and Times of the Wicked Witch of the WestRedeeming LoveTwo-way Street

More of Gabrielle's books »
Gabrielle's currently-reading book recommendations, reviews, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists

2 comments:

Books for Company said...

Between the Sea and Sky looks like a really interesting read! Good picks =)

Sally said...

I am intrigued by your picks today I am going to look them all up now.
Sally.
http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/02/waiting-on-wednesday-6.html