Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Updates!


Hello everyone!



Update 1: I have a little list I want to share with you, it's the titles of books I will be reviewing.



I want to know which of these (if any) you want reviewed sooner rather than later. Just leave a comment below!



Audrey, Wait! by Robin Benway

Just Like That by Marsha Qualy

The Host by Stephenie Meyer

Graceling by Kristin Cashore

Sea Change by Aimee Friedman

Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher

Heart to Heart by Lurlene McDaniel

My Name is Memory by Ann Brashares

After by Amy Efaw

Secret Society by Tom Dolby

The Lacemaker and the Princess by Kimberly Brubaker Bradley

Song of the Sparrow by Lisa Sandell

Anastasia's Secret by Susanne Dunlap

If I Stay by Gayle Foreman

Party by Tom Leveen



Update 2:



My dad is a triathlete and has a race this weekend, which I will be in attendance for. The best part is my mum and I sit around in our red-neck chairs (I get the TX flag, she gets the American flag, I'm country like that) and read! I'm going to plop The Hunger Games in her lap and lug my messenger bag with me, full of books! You get to help me decide which books!



On my Currently reading list here: http://www.goodreads.com/review/list/3755332-gabrielle?format=html&shelf=currently-reading



you can see all the books on the shelf I reserve for books to read now! Tell me which ones you want me to take, I'll take the top five most requested.



Update 3: Please tell all your friends about my blog, I will beg for you!



Update 4: Would anyone be interested in helping create a blog button? I want to start displaying a blog roll and have my own button!



Keep reading! I am starting Simone Elkeles "Leaving Paradise" today.



<3>




No comments: